It takes a few minutes, but the best way to get low-cost Saturn Outlook insurance is to start doing a yearly price comparison from different companies who provide car insurance in Fort Worth.
- It will benefit you to learn about how companies set rates and the changes you can make to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating criteria that result in higher prices like at-fault accidents, speeding tickets, and a less-than-favorable credit history can be rectified by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Quote rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agents can quote prices from many different companies.
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates and see if you can save money. If you find a lower rate and buy the policy, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Notify your company or agent to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit the required down payment along with the signed application for the new coverage. Once coverage is bound, keep your new proof of insurance certificate in a readily accessible location in your vehicle.
One thing to point out is to compare the same deductibles and limits on every price quote and and to compare as many companies as you can. This ensures a fair rate comparison and a complete selection of prices.
It’s safe to conclude that insurance companies don’t want you to look for cheaper rates. Consumers who shop around once a year will probably switch companies because of the high probability of finding lower prices. A study showed that consumers who compared rates once a year saved over $860 a year compared to other drivers who never shopped around for lower prices.
If finding the cheapest price for auto insurance is the reason for your visit, then having some insight into how to find and compare insurance premiums can make it easier to find better rates.
All major auto insurance companies such as State Farm, Allstate and GEICO allow consumers to get pricing directly from their websites. Doing online price comparisons for Saturn Outlook insurance in Fort Worth can be done by anyone as all you need to do is type in your required coverages into a form. Once entered, the company’s rating system automatically orders credit information and your driving record and generates pricing information.
Being able to quote online for Saturn Outlook insurance in Fort Worth simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s absolutely necessary to get many rate quotes if you want to find lower-cost auto insurance pricing.
To quickly find out how much you’re overpaying now, compare rates from the companies below. To compare your current rates, we recommend that you enter the insurance coverages exactly as they are listed on your policy. This makes sure you will receive a fair comparison based on similar coverages.
The car insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer quotes in Texas. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Facts and figures for Saturn Outlook insurance
The information shown next covers detailed analysis of insurance rates for Saturn Outlook models. Understanding how auto insurance policy rates are established helps drivers make smart choices when comparing insurance quotes.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Outlook XE 2WD||$234||$312||$500||$30||$150||$1,226||$102|
|Outlook XV 2WD||$234||$312||$500||$30||$150||$1,226||$102|
|Outlook XE Premium 2WD||$260||$368||$500||$30||$150||$1,308||$109|
|Outlook XE AWD||$260||$368||$500||$30||$150||$1,308||$109|
|Outlook XE Premium AWD||$260||$368||$500||$30||$150||$1,308||$109|
|Outlook XR-L 2WD||$260||$368||$500||$30||$150||$1,308||$109|
|Outlook XR-L AWD||$260||$368||$500||$30||$150||$1,308||$109|
|Outlook XR-L Premium 2WD||$260||$368||$500||$30||$150||$1,308||$109|
|Outlook XR-L Premium AWD||$260||$368||$500||$30||$150||$1,308||$109|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Premium amounts do not factor in specific zip code location which can affect rates considerably.
The chart below highlights how deductible selection and can influence Saturn Outlook yearly insurance costs for each age group. The premiums assume a single female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
You may qualify for discounts for Saturn Outlook insurance in Fort Worth
Car insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but there may be some discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Some discounts will apply at the time you complete a quote, but occasionally some discounts must be requested specifically before you get the savings. If you do not double check each discount you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Bundle and Save – If you can combine your homeowners and auto policy and insure them both with the same insurance company you may earn at least 10% off all policies.
- Organization Discounts – Having an affiliation with qualifying clubs or civic groups could earn you a nice discount when getting a Fort Worth car insurance quote.
- Senior Citizens – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens are able to get a slight reduction on a Fort Worth car insurance quote.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Drivers who require all occupants to use their safety belts may be able to save a few bucks on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- ABS Brakes – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can stop better under adverse conditions so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars and trucks equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems have a lower chance of being stolen and will qualify for a discount on a Fort Worth car insurance quote.
- Data Collection Discounts – Insureds that choose to allow driving data collection to track driving patterns by installing a telematics device such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system might see lower rates as long as they are good drivers.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Buying a new car instead of a used Outlook can cost up to 25% less because new vehicles are generally safer.
Policy discounts save money, but most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. If you do the math and it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, nobody gets a free ride.
The illustration below illustrates the difference between Saturn Outlook car insurance costs with and without policy discounts. The costs are based on a female driver, no claims or driving citations, Texas state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, homeowner, claim-free, marriage, safe-driver, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Companies that possibly offer these benefits include:
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- American Family
- Farmers Insurance
- Auto-Owners Insurance
Double check with each company which discounts you may be entitled to. Savings might not be available to policyholders in your state. If you would like to view companies that offer multiple discounts in Texas, click here.
Auto insurance protects more than just your car
Even though Fort Worth Outlook insurance rates can get expensive, maintaining insurance is required in Texas but it also protects you in many ways.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require a specific level of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Saturn, more than likely the lender will have a requirement that you have full coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If the policy lapses, the lender may insure your Saturn for a lot more money and force you to reimburse them the higher premium.
- Insurance safeguards both your assets and your Saturn. Insurance will pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also pays expenses related to your legal defense in the event you are sued. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your Outlook are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly for liability claims. The average driver in Texas overpays as much as $820 a year so compare quotes from several companies at least once a year to save money.
How to know if you need help
When it comes to buying coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Your needs are unique to you so this has to be addressed.
For example, these questions can aid in determining if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
- Is my babysitter covered when using my vehicle?
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- Should I buy full coverage?
- Is my trailer covered?
- Is pet coverage available?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- How can I force my company to pay a claim?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Do I need an insurance agent?
Certain consumers would rather talk to a local agent and there is nothing wrong with that. A nice benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you can get the lowest rates but still work with a licensed agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is immediately sent to participating agents in Fort Worth who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. You never need to find an agent on your own due to the fact that quote results will go directly to you. You’ll get the best rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you need to get a comparison quote from one company in particular, don’t hesitate to find their quoting web page to submit a rate quote request.
Choosing an insurance company should depend on more than just the bottom line cost. A good agent in Fort Worth will have answers to these questions.
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
When finding a reliable insurance agent, you need to know there are two different types of agents that you can select. Agents may be either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive can only provide one company’s prices and examples are Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. These agents are not able to compare rates from other companies so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agencies are very knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price. Consumers frequently purchase coverage from exclusives mainly due to the brand rather than low rates.
Shown below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Fort Worth who can help you get rate quotes.
- Gary Gilmore – State Farm Insurance Agent
9324 Clifford St #106 – Fort Worth, TX 76108 – (817) 367-6106 – View Map
- Sloan Clark – State Farm Insurance Agent
2606 S Cherry Ln – Fort Worth, TX 76116 – (817) 560-3344 – View Map
- Matt Poston – State Farm Insurance Agent
3417 Hulen St #203 – Fort Worth, TX 76107 – (817) 732-1611 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Independent insurance agents are not employed by any specific company and that enables them to quote your coverage with any number of different companies and find the cheapest rate. To transfer your coverage to a different company, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don’t have to switch agencies. When comparison shopping, you should always get insurance quotes from independent agents in order to compare the most rates. They also have the ability to place coverage with companies you’ve never heard of that many times have cheaper rates.
The following are Fort Worth independent insurance agencies willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: The Hulett Agency Inc
11751 Alta Vista Rd Ste 401 – Fort Worth, TX 76244 – (817) 533-8027 – View Map
- Woods Insurance Agency
2740 Western Center Blvd #504 – Fort Worth, TX 76131 – (817) 232-1580 – View Map
- Lucien Wright Insurance Services
6000 Western Pl #100 – Fort Worth, TX 76107 – (817) 335-3400 – View Map
If you receive positive feedback for all questions you ask in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you have narrowed it down to an insurance agent that is professional and can adequately provide auto insurance. It’s important to know that policyholders can terminate your policy when you choose so don’t think that you’re stuck with any specific company for the entire policy term.