Do you need a better way to compare lower-priced Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Fort Worth? Locating cheaper insurance for your Suzuki Kizashi in Texas can turn out to be an all-consuming task, but you can use our auto insurance buying tips to save time. There is a better way to compare auto insurance rates so you're going to learn the proper way to quote coverages for your Suzuki and find the lowest price from Fort Worth insurance agents and online providers.
Smart consumers take time to do rate comparisons as often as possible due to the fact that insurance prices are usually higher with each renewal. Despite the fact that you may have had the best deal on Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Fort Worth a couple years back you can probably find a better rate quote now. Block out anything you think you know about auto insurance because I'm going to let you in on the secrets to the quickest way to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
If you have insurance now or need new coverage, take advantage of these tips to reduce the price you pay without sacrificing coverage. Comparing rates for affordable protection in Fort Worth is not as confusing as people think. Comparison shoppers only need an understanding of the tricks to compare prices using one simple form.
The companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Texas. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
Auto insurance in Texas serves several purposes
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Fort Worth, insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
First, almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a specific minimum amount of liability insurance in order to drive the car. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if your car has a loan, almost all lenders will make it mandatory that you carry insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Suzuki at a much higher rate and force you to pay for the expensive policy.
Third, auto insurance protects both your assets and your car. It will also pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers legal expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, your policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your car are definitely more than the cost, especially for larger claims. The average driver in America is wasting up to $850 per year so it's recommended you shop around each time the policy renews to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Facts and figures for Suzuki Kizashi insurance
The rate information shown next highlights estimates of rate quotes for Suzuki Kizashi models. Learning more about how auto insurance prices are determined can help you make smart buying decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$318||$580||$430||$26||$128||$1,482||$124|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$318||$684||$430||$26||$128||$1,586||$132|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$318||$684||$430||$26||$128||$1,586||$132|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$354||$684||$430||$26||$128||$1,622||$135|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Premium costs do not factor in Fort Worth location which can decrease or increase premiums greatly.
Suzuki Kizashi full coverage rates compared to liability only
The illustration below compares Suzuki Kizashi insurance premiums with full coverage compared to only the Texas minimum liability coverage. The rate quotes are based on no violations or accidents, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no other discounts are factored in.
Guidelines for eliminating full coverage
There is no definitive rule for phasing out full coverage, but there is a general guideline. If the annual cost of coverage is 10% or more of the replacement cost minus the deductible, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
For example, let's assume your Suzuki Kizashi settlement value is $8,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is destroyed, you would only receive $7,000 after paying your policy deductible. If you are paying over $700 a year for full coverage, then it might be time to buy liability only.
There are some scenarios where buying only liability insurance is not in your best interest. If you haven't satisfied your loan, you have to carry full coverage in order to satisfy the requirements of the loan. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should keep full coverage on your policy.
Get cheaper Suzuki Kizashi insurance rates in Fort Worth
Auto insurance is not inexpensive, but there may be some discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. A few discounts will automatically apply when you quote, but some discounts are required to be specifically requested before they will apply.
- Good Drivers - Insureds without accidents can save as much as half off their rates than drivers with accidents.
- Membership in Organizations - Being a member of certain professional organizations is a good way to get lower rates on your policy.
- ABS Braking Discount - Vehicles with ABS and/or traction control can avoid accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Air Bag Discount - Options like air bags can receive discounts of 20% or more.
- Multiple Policy Discount - If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you could earn a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- No Claim Discounts - Drivers with accident-free driving histories get the best auto insurance rates when compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- E-sign Discounts - Some of the larger companies provide a small discount for buying your policy online.
Keep in mind that some credits don't apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. So even though it sounds like it's possible to get free car insurance, company stockholders wouldn't be very happy.
The example below illustrates the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi annual premium costs with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The information is based on a male driver, no violations or claims, Texas state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, marriage, multi-car, claim-free, homeowner, and multi-policy discounts applied.
A few of the larger companies and some of their more popular discounts are detailed below.
- Farm Bureau has discounts for good student, multi-vehicle, 55 and retired, youthful driver, and renewal discount.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for defensive driving training, passive restraint, multiple policy, driver's education, and anti-theft.
- Progressive has savings for continuous coverage, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, good student, and online signing.
- Allstate offers discounts including defensive driver, safe driver, FullPay discount, teenSMART discount, passive restraint, multi-policy, and good student.
- Nationwide includes discounts for family plan, multi-policy, good student, defensive driving, Farm Bureau membership, accident-free, and business or organization.
- MetLife policyholders can earn discounts including claim-free, good driver, accident-free, defensive driver, and multi-policy.
If you need affordable Suzuki Kizashi insurance quotes, ask all the companies which discounts can lower your rates. All car insurance discounts may not be available in Fort Worth. If you would like to view insurers who offer discounts in Texas, click here to view.
Insurance agent or online?
Many people would rather buy from a licensed agent. Insurance agents are trained risk managers and help you file claims. A nice benefit of comparing insurance online is that you can find the lowest rates and also buy local.
Upon completion of this simple form, the quote information is instantly submitted to participating agents in Fort Worth who will gladly provide quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to leave your computer since rate quotes are delivered to your email. If you wish to get a price quote from a specific insurance provider, you just need to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Choosing an company should depend on more than just the quoted price. Any agent in Fort Worth should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Fort Worth?
- Has the agent ever had any license suspensions?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
What type of Fort Worth car insurance agent is right for you?
If you want to use a reliable insurance agent, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agents and how they can service your needs differently. Agencies in Fort Worth are classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Both can sell insurance policies, but it's worth learning why they differ because it can impact which type of agent you select.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type write business for a single company such as Farmers Insurance and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so always compare other rates. Exclusive insurance agents are well trained on what they offer which helps them sell on service rather than price. Drivers often buy from exclusive agents primarily because of the brand legacy rather than low price.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Fort Worth who can help you get price quote information.
- Judy Samuel - State Farm Insurance Agent
501 Carroll St #650 - Fort Worth, TX 76107 - (817) 810-0143 - View Map
- State Farm Insurance - Esmeralda Gutierrez
2219 W Berry St - Fort Worth, TX 76110 - (817) 923-2886 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Cecil A. Nutall
6716 Brentwood Stair Rd - Fort Worth, TX 76112 - (817) 451-7996 - View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents in the independent channel often have affiliation with several companies so as a result can place your coverage through many companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If they find a lower price, the business is moved internally and you won't have to switch agencies. When shopping rates, you definitely need to get insurance quotes from at least one independent agent in order to compare the most rates. Many can place coverage with companies you've never heard of that may provide cheaper insurance rates.
Below is a short list of independent agencies in Fort Worth willing to provide price quote information.
- Hall Insurance Agency, Inc.
3559 Williams Rd Suite 110 - Fort Worth, TX 76116 - (817) 370-0125 - View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: The Jeter Agency
6650 N Beach St Ste 118 - Fort Worth, TX 76137 - (817) 788-8620 - View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Darla Duncan Insurance Agency
5801 Curzon Ave #137 - Fort Worth, TX 76107 - (817) 731-0991 - View Map
After you get satisfactory answers to these questions as well as offering an affordable quote, it's possible that you found an insurance agent that is reputable and can service your policy. Just understand that you are entitled to terminate coverage for any reason so don't assume that you are obligated to a policy for a certain time period.
The best insurance company isn't always the cheapest
When getting Fort Worth auto insurance quotes online, it's not a good idea to skimp on coverage in order to save money. In too many instances, consumers will sacrifice uninsured motorist or liability limits only to find out they didn't have enough coverage. Your focus should be to find the BEST coverage at the best possible price while still protecting your assets.
Insureds switch companies for a variety of reasons including policy cancellation, delays in paying claims, questionable increases in premium and being labeled a high risk driver. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a new company can be less work than you think.
Budget-friendly car insurance in Fort Worth is possible online and from local insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best selection. Some insurance providers may not have rate quotes online and most of the time these regional insurance providers only sell through local independent agencies.
How to buy lower priced Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Fort Worth
If you want to save the most money, the best way to find the cheapest price for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Fort Worth is to regularly compare price quotes from companies that insure vehicles in Texas. Rates can be compared by following these steps.
- First, take a little time to learn about individual coverages and the factors you can control to drop your rates. Many rating criteria that cause high rates like multiple speeding tickets and a low credit rating can be amended by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Second, compare rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive and direct companies can provide rates from one company like Progressive and State Farm, while agents who are independent can give you price quotes for a wide range of companies. Start a quote
- Third, compare the new rates to your existing rates and see if there is a cheaper rate. If you can save money, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
A good piece of advice is that you use the same deductibles and limits on each quote request and and to get price estimates from as many carriers as you can. Doing this enables an accurate price comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
Additional detailed information can be read by following these links:
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Teachers in Fort Worth? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Versa in Fort Worth? (FAQ)
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- Steps to Take After an Auto Accident (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)